Pic was taken @ Botanical Garden, Penang :)

13 January 2009

A New Year Surprise!

.
As soon as I reached home yesterday, I found a courier postage on the front desk. Eh! What is this? I didn't buy anything online lately hehehehe :P
.
.
.
Then I noticed the sender - Mix FM, ASTRO. Oh yes! I won a CD!!!! Yer la tu... Allah loves me and wanted me to thirst for more knowledge and not to listen to David Cook hahahahahahaha



I won a book (yeap I am a book worm actually!) Yeay!!!!! A motivation book actually and I totally fall in love with it instantly!!!!

Actually I am reading 3 books simultinously now ; Ayat2 Cinta, Cinta Elipsis and re-read Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince, there is still room for one more... :P With the limited reading pleasure time now, I took longer time to finish Ayat2 Cinta and Cinta Elipsis. Plus I am addicted to Heroes now and that makes my pleasure time more occupied hahahahahahaha

Ahhhhh... but it gives me so much pleasure to share with you guys, what are the 10 Powerful Phrases for Positive People and I am convience that only positive people know what it's all about. :)
.

I have just finished Chapter 1 - I'm Wrong. The author purposely chose to begin with the phrase because it's the hardest of the phrases to say. Oh myyyyy... so true... so very true... How many of us say I'm sorry to the one that you love???? We took things for granted huh???? My parents and my children are the person I was thinking when I read the chapter.
.
I will share the book with you guys as I read along ok?
.




My favourite number with my favourite phrase...






.
"The simple act of offering a kind word can have the power to change lives in positive and profound ways... "
>
~Rich DeVos~
.
.

No comments:

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009