Pic was taken @ Botanical Garden, Penang :)

12 October 2009

A nice surprise! :)

This is a late entry actually but who cares is it???? hehehehe

A few weeks before my birthday I received this card... Sapa la hantaq nih?? Rupanya daripada BB...



Since I am a member so they send me a birthday card and politely requested me to collect my birthday gift at any of their outlets. In addition I received an extra discount for any purchase I made upon collection of the birthday gift. Apa!!!!! Anakmami gedik laaaaaaa.... ketaq2 gatai nak pi BB One Utama hahahahahaaaaa

Tapi sampai sana tak dak item yang cantek menarek dan da bomb... so I only picked up my gift. Ingatkan kecik rupanya... jeng jeng jeng...


It is a shoe bag!!!! Chantek bangat.... with leather strap!!!! Jadi bergayalah aku di hari lebaran dengan shoebag BB yang ku tukarkan menjadi 'toiletries bag'. Bagus kan??? Aku gumbira!!!!!

No comments:

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009