Pic was taken @ Botanical Garden, Penang :)

15 December 2013

Wow! This is sure scary!

Saya baru berkesempatan menonton filem ini wpun rakan2 telah menyarankannya semasa filem ini masih lagi ditayangkan di pawagam. Masa peribadi saya memang terhad jadi faham2 ajer laa...

Wow 😱 I must say that this is a properly written script on the paranormal accidents. Based on my limited experience of the matter, those things that you see in the film, were my actual experiences. That's why I was so glued in front of the screen as I was seeing my own experience. Damn! Those scenes will be playing like screen saver in my mind for the next few days huhuhu

But still I am gonna re watch the film later... 😘

No comments:

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009