Pic was taken @ Botanical Garden, Penang :)

13 February 2008

The world is spinning regardless how you feel…

Aaaahhhh what to write huh? So many things happened but I don’t know where to start my stories…

Exactly a month ago, my company organized an annual dinner to staff in conjunction with its 40 years of existence. Khaty Ibrahim was the guest artiste and she is SUPERB! Semua orang gumbira dengan persembahan dia. Memang tak dapat dilupakan… She sang from oldies to current hits. Backing singers were her daughter and nieces. Two thumbs up! Tapik… memandangkan aku nih AJK Majlis Makan Malam yang bertugas dengan penuh dedikasi hingga sanggup mengenepikan kepentingan peribadi (fuyo, kalu Boss baca nih best la aku...), aku tak sempat amik gambar dengan dia, geram sungguh! :P



Me with a new image at the dinner????? Ahhhhh macam tak cayo ajer kan? Kena la jenguk my fotopages.

On the 1st January was my hubby’s birthday. He is 40 this year hehehe getting wiser I hope. I love U, hubby! Bought him 2 motivational books on leadership and achieving excellence in life and career. Heavy? Tak lah…



On the 20th January, my son, Azhad celebrate his 4th birthday. Mama loves you, Azhad. Dia dah pandai minta birthday cake. So we bought a small cake and the kids jumped on it straight away… hehehe lepas tu, mintak lagi kek sebab kata dia kek yang dulu tu dah basi... ada ka?

Ahhh yes… my hubby went to Dubai for 10 days. Gambar dia banyak tapi tak nak tampal kat sini sebab jeles…. hehehe

I have just finished reading Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince on the 3 February. It took me 3 weeks to finish it. Actually if I am not juggling the hat of a mother, a wifey, a dedicated manager and the eldest daughter, I would have finished it within a day. Yup! Have done that during student years. 24 hours straights without sleep hehehe. Now I understand why some people are Harry Potter fanatics. The book is worthy and adventurous, nicely written and able to lure me inside the book together clinging on the suspense. I was obsessed by the reading (not HARRY ok?) that I make myself available to MPH and bought the last book of Harry Potter. Is it the last book? I dare not say… Agree with Fiza that reading Harry Potter books are more satisfying rather then the film. Well, too many elements to consider in transferring sentences to pictorial. Plus, the grand factor of all, MONEY… but still… I enjoy watching Harry Potter movies.


Feel free to visit my fotopages here...


28/01/2008 - 10.21am

No comments:

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009