Pic was taken @ Botanical Garden, Penang :)

05 July 2008

New Resolution In The Middle Of The Year

My health crisis is bugging and de-bugging me. I have seek medication and alternative medication but it still hanging around me. My mind is tired for meditation and my body is dragging...
.
I need a new resolution... a new objective for me to look foward to... Something that could carry the bug away and keep me in good health. Aha! Eureka!
.
Gambar sekadar hiasan ajer... :P (bayang aku macam tu... ahaks!)


Not only it will tone me up, hopefully, it will also keep me fit and healthy. The aim is to brisk walking at least 3 times a week with 20 - 30 minutes session. Alhamdulillah, it has been 2 weeks now and my action is running as plan. I am happy :) thou, you can still see my bulging tummy but hey! my hubby passed a sexy remark yesterday! :P
.
First session I sweat at the 13th minute, second session 8th minute and now less 5 minute. First session no muscle pain, second session slight pain on the thigh and now I can feel the heating sensation of the fat burning from my tummy muscle, thigh and buttocks...
.
Aaaaahhhhhh what a nice day to sweat...


My walk start here... warm up first...


waist twister

abdomen twister


you have to have a strong leg muscle for this...


walking continues...


Malaysians are so terukkkkkkk, they litter everywhere anywhere and they are in the goverment passing bill at the parliament...



macam kayuh basikal tapi tak dak roda ajer la...


legs up and down


now the hand twister...


space walking

cooling down...



Before I have to stop between stairs from the carpark to the office entrance but now... I can even run... Some achievement huh? Next? Mudah2an Allah kuatkan iman aku untuk terus istiqomah dalam hal ini. Aminnnn...

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

clap..clap..clap..
bravo..bravo..
keep it up, gal

~ck~

shahril aley said...

cayok cayok cayok
kak yus
u can do it

Anakmami said...

tu la... tengoh berusaha nih... hasilnya masih sedikit... no pain no gain huh?

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009