Pic was taken @ Botanical Garden, Penang :)

15 July 2008

Oh... I really hope she remembers me...

I was shopping for gifts today for the company's function which is going to be held on next Monday. I was with Akak Isk searching and tawaf 3 shopping complexes from Great Eastern Mall to KLCC to The Mall. We met Rosyam Nor at Great Eastern Mall and standing behind Zainal Alam Kadir (he was with a chick!) while going down the escelator at KLCC but what excited me the most was queing behing Ning Baizura at the cashier. I was about to jump excitedly but maintain my composure and I said Hi! to her first.

Ning, I understood you are trying your best to remember who on earth is this lady saying Hi! to me and blabbering non stop hehehehe
.
When I first met Ning and her brother, she was still in school (ni memang citer zaman berzaman hehehe). We participated in several occasions with Orkestra Simfoni Muda under Kementerian Kebudayaan (masa tu ler...). I played the clarinet and she played the violin. Following her singing career through after that. We met again in 2004 and I dont blame her for not remembering me! Me and a celeb????? Totally, extremely not me... :P
.
I wish I could chat longer with her but she in indeed in a hurry. Oh... I really hope she remembers me...


Our meeting after many years. This was taken in 2004.


HappeNing 2004

During recoding of Zoom In With Ning in 2005 at RTM (aku cilok kelas semata2 nak tengok Ning hehehe)


Ning, I will always love your singing... When you hear a song and the singer, you will reflexly know Ning Baizura's voice, definitely ...

Lagi gambar di sini - Ning

.

No comments:

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009