Pic was taken @ Botanical Garden, Penang :)

08 February 2010

Kids jalan2 and say the darnest thing…

Last Saturday we took the kids for jalan2 enjoying the CNY decorations. We were having a good time indeed. As we walked passing Brabantia’s shop, Azhad noticed a huge rotary cloth drying frame and with a straight face telling me… “Kita tak boleh beli tu sebab Mama tak sampai nak gantung baju”. I just smiled and said “Thank God we are not buying that, kan?” hahahahaaaaa and the drama does not end yet!




Walking back to the parking floor hand in hand with Azhad, I noticed an outlet selling maxi dresses which colours and designs are so sweet. Wondering how much it will cost, I stopped and have a look. “Mama, tak payah ler beli baju tu sebab kalau Mama pakai nanti labuh sangat.” hhuuuwwwaaaaaaaa aku nak gelak ke nak nangis?????


So I passed Azhad to his father hoping he will passed such remarks to his father in return hahahaaaa Aku dengki!!!!!!






I loike the lanterns!!!!!!

To my Chinese friends,
Happy New Year!!!!!

2 comments:

Speedy No. 9 said...

Love it...good one. Nak tolong gelak ker or nak bagi simpati? :) A kid's innocent remarks are one of the best stress busters

Anakmami said...

alaaaa.... jom la tolong nangis dengan I... hehehehe

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009