Pic was taken @ Botanical Garden, Penang :)

17 February 2010

A little bit of this and a little bit of that

Tak salah kan kalau saya buat entri pelbagai cerita? hehehe

I have been suffering a mild pain and discomfort around my right elbow and slowly the pain getting worse and the discomfort travelled to the upper part of the elbow.

Adoi!!!
Ouch!!!

The pain was great after house work (saya mana ada maid maaaa tapi tak kurus2 jugak, alahai...) and not able to straighten my arm properly. I make a visit to the doctor as the painful area has swollen, turned to dark pink and inflammation.

My pain endurance level is quite high (the pain has been 2 months now!) and I am always in pain denial hahahaaaaa So you guys can image the degree of pain that able make me move my butt to see the doctor :P boley jelir lidah lagik nih...

So Dr Imelda told me that I might be suffering from tendinitis symptoms and I hate when she mentioned that I am too young for the diagnose hhhuuwwwaaaaaaaa so I must religiously take the medication and back to see her in 3 days time. So I was on MC today (tapi sempat lagik pi tengok movie).

As I was typing this, my arm still hurts though I have taken medication twice for today. Mudah2an esok ada perubahan.


If not I will probably look like this guy... not the face laaa... but the macho hand support of course! :P dah macam Terminator lah pulak! "I'll be back!!"

For a less depressing story... hehehe

FM was given by Yud, TQ dearie, kalau ada nak lagi... :)


Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief

I went to see this movie without any expectations. I haven't read the books nor the review in the papers.


To the people do wanna see it, please do! There's a lot of fast past action scenes and pretty hilarious moments. Though there was not enough character development to understand the background and history of every character plus little information of what is going on.


Oh yeah, remember, they didn't give all from the book into the movie. The CGI were good and my heart was actually pounding when they did the fight scenes. The most exciting moment to me was seeing Uma Thurman as Medusa. It was so real, suspense and exciting. Oh ya… not forgetting Pierce Brosnan as half human half horse character. The other side of Bond that we aren’t seeing everyday huh?


Especially the last scene during the credits is very funny ;) stick around to watch it too!



Bencik statement :- As I was in the movie, Mix.fm texted me that I have won 2 movie tickets to see Percy Jackson tomorrow night. Bencik kan???? Life is really unfair!!!!!

2 comments:

Speedy No. 9 said...

Tendonitis....sorry to hear about it. Hope you'll get better soon. Tendonitis (damaged tendons) & Osteoarthritis (damaged cartilege/meniscus)are things which we may need to get used to as we gracefully age......am experiencing the later, plus effects from the PCL surgery obviously.....result:constant pain in both knees. But with stronger muscles at the affected area, we stand better chance to reduce the pain (to eliminate it completely may not be possible in my case). Good luck

Anakmami said...

huhuhu gracefully age!!!!

like my doc said, nak hilang terus sakit mmmg tak la... cuma boley reduce ajer...

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009