Pic was taken @ Botanical Garden, Penang :)

01 August 2008

My First Trip to Kota Kinabalu


I was in Kota Kinabalu last Sunday for 2 days for a job interview. No! I am not applying for another post hehe I am the interviewer instead. So this is a formal outstation duty ok? :P
.
I was there with DGM Business Development and had a very short leisure time on my own so I am sorry that I couldn't snap more photos. It was a pleasant trip as this is my first time to KK and I was on MAS. Yuhu!!! Good food and services hehehehe :)
.
But is was a bumpy flight as dark clouds are over KLIA and KKIA as well. To KK the aeroplane is a Boeing 737. The smallest aeroplane in KLIA as shown.

Masa kat KLIA dok tahan air mata dari bercucuran, almaklumlah tak pernah pisah dengan Aliyah sejak dia lahirkan? Dengan cik abang kurang sikit ler sebab dia selalu pi outstation hehe :P
.
I stayed here... Best tau hotel nih... service dia pun thumbs up...


It is a king size bed... dan alangkah bestnya kalu... ops... kang jadik blog 18sx pulak ahaks!

Samsung 32" LCD TV with DVD player... syiokkkkkkkk....


The full equip toilettries


The Filipino market... view from my room...


Tolong tengok kat tangan tu yea... bling bling ...


Almost sunset at the harbour

Look at what I bought... there goes my rebate kenderaan money :P



Macam lipan??? Sea Pearls. Design baru katanya...


Kesian Aliyah... asyik menangis sebab Mama dia tak der... So I guess next time, the whole batalion is going with me to Kuching or Kuantan... hehehe
Lagi gambar di sini, ada gambar pemandangan Tanjung Aru juga... - Kota Kinabalu
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

weii... gambo kat harbour tu Pasar Filipina ker..??

~ck~

Anakmami said...

Yezzaaaaa... tu view from my room the 10th Floor of Le Meridien KK. Mudah2an dapat ler pi lagi KK, kali nih dengan famili...

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009