Pic was taken @ Botanical Garden, Penang :)

27 April 2009

Hey! Hey! Hey! The new mean machine... :P

Last Thursday evening, hubby ring ring me and excitedly telling me that the car is ready for pick up. Apa???? Jom jom jom... Photos are a bit dark as we were there after 7pm.
The keys

The manual... aiya... bila mau baca????

haaaa... jangan lupa tikam nombor kete tu! :P

Abang Nawar is busy with The Machine while me snappy away....
snap snap snap

2008 Best Value For Money MPV

Extra accessories for extra sporty look

Thats the name...

ok aper rim nih... apasal nak tukar pulak??? thats me replying to hubby...

Like Cikgu Najdah mentioned... Men are from Mars...
I wanted a Murano look while Abang Nawar wanted this but...
since he is paying... bedal sajer lah!

At home...
.
I am glad we bought Livina... As a passanger I am very satisfied of the interior and the kids love it too! Nice, cosy and silent... the engine laaaaa silent.
.
Well... it has been 3 days and I still haven't sit on the driver's seat so guess I review the car later... This week I will enjoy myself ZZzzZZzzz in the machine to work.... layannnnnnn...
.
Oh ya! If you wanted to know more of Nissan cars, do visit my Nissan agent - Encik Rahim. He is a very nice guy! Encik Rahim, thanks fo entertaining us with Latio while waiting for Raymond and guys, Latio memang ada classsssssssssss... thumbs up! but pssssttttt... I still have passion for Murano hehehe
.
BTW watched CSI-Vegas yesterday and I sobbed watching Grissom walked away leaving the office tho later he is happy in Sarah's arms hhhhuuuwwwaaaaaaaa will I be seeing him again?????
.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

bila nak hangkut rombongan cik kiah g jalan-jalan cari makan..


CK

iem2iem said...

hei ..thanks for the credit. . . anyway i guess that's just me...enjoy talking to people while sharing my own piece of mind about things ... . .

so glad u enjoy your new ride and send my regards to ur hubby. . .

Anakmami said...

CK

kita pi jalan2 bila aku dapat merampas stereng kete dari cik abang ok? hehehehe

Anakmami said...

iem

nanti i karang sikit review on the car... tunggu!!!!

shahril aley said...

caya la abg nawar amek keta grand livina impul
smart giler....
kalau latio sport version impul lagi meleleh

Anakmami said...

kalu amik latio anak2ku nak tak mana pulaks???? tapi latio tu memang meleleh ayaq lioq tau....

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009