Pic was taken @ Botanical Garden, Penang :)

17 April 2009

My last day with her...

Well... that day finally came... the parting day...

To my Suzuki ERV WLY6207, thanks for the 5 years companion. The only it that I talked to about my feelings and emotions, what I felt and what I experienced that never failed to listen. Even listened to my out of tune singing hehe
.
You have created happiness to our life and it is time for you to share the happiness with another family that needed you. From the bottom of our heart, thank you and we will cherish the memories forever... thanks for being my friend...




Queens of gediks... hehehehe


Our last ronda2 during lunch...

Preparing the keys to hand over...

Final check

My Srikandi sticker also got to go...



I bought the player with my bonus hehe


Abang ku juga tak ketinggalan posing hehehe

One last pose together




She is a beauty... I shall miss the sunroof hehehe

5 comments:

Amoiglam said...

After our little adventure this afternoon, she will not be forgotten and remembered for many years to come. Tumpang sebak sekali lagi my friend.

mylife said...

cian dia... nasib saya dpt merasa tompang few times, so dpt lah merasa jugak naik ERV nih.... thank you oso.... welcome to the new one... :)

Anakmami said...

last weekend mmg rasa nak tangkap leleh tapi ku tahan jua... sebab bila tengok kosong ajer tempat parking tu...

Anonymous said...

knapa tak jadi "drama queen" sket.. nangis melalak2 (dlm gambor jer laa) .. dpn ERV tu.. hehe

jasa ERV paling ku kenang.. ketika stucked in a very bad massive heavy traffic jam, sanggup dia tunggu we all beli beskut.. err..itu kalu should i thanks to the car or the drebar.. hehe

GL opsss... keta baru tak der sunroof ker..???

CK

Anakmami said...

kete baru so sunroof la... but ada spoiler hehehehe

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009

Award by Solelymylife on 14 April 2009